I cut my hair today. 11 inches of it. I thought I would cry. Turns out, I just got the giggles.
As you can see by the expression on my face, I LOVE MY NEW HAIR SO MUCH! Shout out to my amazing hair lady, Miranda at Aallura. Madam, you always do a phenomenal job on my hair.
I've been hinting around at a hair cut for a while. I actually scheduled the appointment a month ago and nearly kept the secret from everyone... For a long time I've said, "When I cut it, I'm going big. At least ten inches". I knew it was DEFINITELY time to cut my hair for several reasons:
- My hair grossed me out. I know that sounds crazy but I'm kind of hair phobic.
- When my husband (or anyone) hugged me, it pulled my hair
- 75% of the time my hair was in a ponytail.
- It took for.ev.er to dry this horse tail -aka my hair
- The more I thought about shorter hair, the more I was READY!
Donating my hair to Locks of Love has been on my Bucket List for some time now and knowing it goes to a child who needs it.... that makes it even more special.