Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Never Ever Ever



Today I'm linking up with Neely, Stephanie, and Shelley for...



Never Ever Ever... 

Will I stop thrifting.
Will I stop enjoying a good nap. 
Will Hello Kitty not be adorable to me. 
Would I ever NOT love Betsey Johnson.
Will I stop liking vintage. 
Will I think my husband is ugly. Hubba hubba!
Will I look good wearing pastel peaches, pinks, and khakis near my face. 
Will I NOT like glitter. 
Will I cut my hair super short again.
Will I get tired of watching tv/movies on lazy days.
Will I stop being friends with my girls from third grade.
(Girls, we seriously need a new picture...)
 photo LoneStarGirls_zps891a7970.jpg


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for linking up!! I like the name of your blog!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.