Saturday, December 26, 2015

Little Boy



February 28, 2015

Pleading with tears streaming down your little face.
"YOU PROMISED!"
My heart aches because someone broke their promise...
I know it wasn't me. I wish I could repair the chinks in your armor
you've put on too soon.

Pure snow flakes streaming - you caught a glimpse at the door.
"Oh! It's just snow!" you said brightly and you were innocent again.
Your childlike outburst won me over.

Little friend- streaming down the hall with your fast legs.
You shined with "ten more---ten less."
Let's uncover your strengths, treasures.
I promised I'd love you no matter what choices you make.

I'll keep my promise.
Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.