Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 7: Ten Favorite Foods


Day 7 of 31 - Ten Favorite Foods

I always joke there are two things Janas are good at: eating and sleeping. Mostly I say it to be funny but also, I enjoy both things. Like many people, I associate food with happiness and making memories.When I get together with friends, we get a bite to eat. Birthdays, Easter, family cookouts, there's always something delicious to eat.  Although I come from a family of good cooks, my favorites are simple. So without further adieu, my ten favorite foods...

1. Chicken
2. Steak
3. Sushi
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly with Cheetos
5.Cheeseburgers
6. Greek Salad/Caesar Salad/Mixed Green Salad
7. Pizza
8. Bread - rolls, baguettes, waffles, biscuits, etc.
9. Beef Fajitas, nachos, burritos
10. Grapes, Bananas, Peaches

See? Nothing revolutionary. Probably even a lot like a kid's list of favorite foods. What are some of your favorites?


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.