Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blogging Challenge Day 2 of 31



Day 2: 20 Facts About Me
  1.  Vintage is supreme in my wardrobe. 
  2. I love a good "teacher bag"
  3. I love cheesy, predictable television/movies.
  4. I'm a sucker for sequins, glitter, sparkle. 
  5. I used to be scared to go in Hot Topic in the mall. 
  6. My mom told me the birthmark on my leg was from a grasshopper spitting on my leg and I believed it. 
  7. Clueless makes me feel like I'm in middle school again every time. 
  8. I don't have not one single pair of plain white socks. 
  9. Gwen Stefani, Betsey Johnson, the ladies of Advanced Style, and Kandee Johnson are my style-fashion icons.
  10. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it'd probably be chicken.

     photo de2202dd-fa1b-4c28-a2e4-36219707e392_zpshuk9uyzq.jpg
  11. My arms and knees hyper-extend.
  12. I have had red hair, pink hair, and purple hair. 
  13. I believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny until I was 10. Thanks, Ashley.
  14. I talk to the television a lot. Way too much. 
  15. I'm probably never gonna dress like a teacher. It's not quite on purpose but it is what it is. 
  16.  I have anxiety.
  17. I like Cheetos in my chicken noodle soup.
  18. I can touch my nose with my tongue. 
  19. Barbies were my absolute favorite toy growing up. Pretty sure I made my mom nuts by asking her to make them talk all the time. 
  20. I asked Jesus into my heart when I was 11 years old after a Bishops Southern Gospel concert. 



Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to have to try cheetos that way! I am a tvholic - you know.
I still believe in all of these :)
And barbies i played with forever - they were my favorite thing too! Next to care bears :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.