Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 5: My guilty pleasure



Day 5: My guilty pleasure

I asked my husband what he thought my guilty pleasure was. "Oh, you have a lot of them. You like booty music. Any songs about booties, but I feel like they're not really guilty pleasures because you don't mind talking about it."

True story, ya'll. I do love a good song about booties. First of all, it's funny. Call me juvenile, but it's plain hilarious and I don't know how anyone can be serious when they're singing about booties. So funny! Second of all, booty songs usually have a good beat. The truth about me is there's no way I can dance inappropriately so booty songs are just silly in my book.

May I present to you.... my "guilty pleasure"

Jana's Top 5 Songs with Booty References

  1. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot


       2. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child





       3.  B Double O T Y - Tone the Chiefrocca on America's Got Talent




       4. Country Girl Shake it for Me - Luke Bryan


      5. Cutie Patootie - Eden Wood



What's your guilty pleasure? If you don't understand my love for booty songs... well, I'm gonna be like Taylor and ...


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.