Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I love the 80s

We celebrated the decade our Teacher of the Year began teaching last week. Thus, an entertaining day! First graders asked, "What's the 80s?" My brief explanation included side pony tails, neon colors, leg warmers, and bangle bracelets. For boys...well, I was stumped. Either way, I had a great time dressing up and decided to go with a more "Dynasty" kind of look than "Flashdance". :o)

Photobucket




Every day is your runway...
Get your fashion on
~Jana Faith~

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so stinkin cute! I love reading your blog. :)

Jana Faith said...

Thanks, friend! :o) I am so pleased to know friends read my blog. Love you!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.