Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrifty thrifterson

Oooooh! I am so excited! My momma and I are going to go thrifting on Saturday. I am so fortunate because I have a momma who is my friend.

I've been having so much fun all week taking pictures and uploading them to chictopia.

Precious husband took a picture of me for my chictopia page. I sure love that guy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Today, school had it's ups and downs but I will say this, dadgummit, those kids are learning how to read and THAT makes me happy! It's the best part of teaching and why I love my job.

There was a good turnout of parents at the Awards Assembly too and that always makes my heart smile and makes my nerves act up. Being in front of that many people makes me a tad nerve-y.

Hope you have a fabulous day and as always...
Get your fashion on!
<3 Jana Faith

1 comments:

Totally Booked Solid said...

hey Jana it's me Tristen Just wanted to say hi and that I'm your newest follower.. using my blog name Totally Booked Solid. I love your uniqueness and I enjoy the many styles that you are.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.