Sunday, April 28, 2013

I need refreshing...


I love spring. It's definitely one of my favorite seasons because with it comes a season of hope.  There's new life with plants and animals. School is almost out. The sun is shining more often..
 photo a2b8064e-ea8e-4522-a1c8-518217830ec3_zps796bf700.jpg
shirt: Target skirt: thrifted shoes: thrifted hair accessory: forgotten

Lately- I've feel an immense restlessness. Usually, a haircut, a piercing, or a new haircolor can fix what's going on but this time it feels deeper. I feel like there needs to be a change in my world and I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I'm going through my own season of growth... whatever it is- I'm uncomfortable. I've felt like this for a few months and it's only increased as time has passed. It's an uneasiness in my life and a desire for drastic change that superficial outward changes won't satiate. 

I'm praying for God's wisdom and His peace in this uncomfortable season.

Have you ever felt like this? I know this was super vague but I just needed to get it out. I'm so thankful for a husband who listens and supports me, a family who loves me unconditionally, and friends who will pray with me.


Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

7 comments:

Becca said...

I pray God directs you, Jana, and gives you peace. Keep your eyes on Him and He will help you see what you need to see. :)
P.S. Your hair is so pretty!

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

Obviously this means that you are supposed to move and live closer to me. I mean, OBVIOUSLY. ;-)

You make me smile :)

Unknown said...

Oh I hate that feeling of restlessness. :( Hopefully you'll get the direction you're needing. And that skirt looks like it would make a GREAT swimsuit cover up! Haha!

Unknown said...

Poor Aunt Jana, I feel like that alot. The last time I felt slightly depressed (which wasn't too long ago) I just prayed and was prayed for alot and eventually one day I woke up and didn't feel so hopeless. That's vague too, but ya know :)

Jess said...

I definitely have felt that uncomfortable feeling, but moving out to Tennessee satiated it, and finally doing what I'm passionate about career wise.

I love the skirt =] I agree with Leigh, it would make a great coverup.

TheTinyHeart said...

How fun is the print on that skirt?! I hope you figure out the root of the restlessness.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$50 Target Giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Yes. For months. A major trauma happened in my life and since then.. something has to give. But like you said regarding hair color /piercing etc.. I am trying that first. Because I prayed and I have a better sense now. Now i need to do the stupid things ha. Just keep your faith. It will come.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.