Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social



Seriously- with close to 4,000 pins - I'm an avid fan of the ol' Pinterest machine. When I saw Neely and Ashley's Sunday Social  topic I had to jump on board. Without further adieu ...


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
'Fashionista Bloggerista' is my favorite board. It has all the styles I like even if my closet doesn't.... I love all things sequined and this top hat really completes this look. Now... where to wear it?






2. What is your favorite food pin?
I am a sucker for all things pizza.




3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Our wedding was more etsy centered than Pinterest centered. Somehow I missed that band wagon. Fortunately for you, I pinned one of our wedding craftiness photos.... you're welcome .Yes, my friends, family, bridesmaids, husband-to-be were incredible and helped me make these.







4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
Sugar Skull. Must I say more?





5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?




6. Share one more random pin you love.

I laughed so hard I cried.






Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

2 comments:

krystal said...

I loveeee your button bouquets!!

Unknown said...

Brandi, a girl with High-Functioning how to check instagram followers online Autism, is going to tell you why she likes being on the autism spectrum:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.