These gorgeous women and I met each other in third grade and our lives were forever changed.... They really know me. And here's some of the things they know:
If you really knew me - - -
- you'd know I worry about everything.
- I want to quit stuff I love at the drop of the hat. When the going gets tough, Jana quits. Okay, not really, but I sure think about it.
- you'd know sometimes I'm cranky for no reason.
- you'd know I get overwhelmed way too easily.
- you'd know I make big messes and rarely clean up.
- you'd know I'm unorganized.
- you'd know I procrastinate like the dickens. I'm seriously the worst. I always get myself so stressed out and you'd think I would have learned my lesson by now... unfortunately - old habits die hard.
- you'd know my love for clothes and fashion is not "just a phase".
- you'd know curse words prick my heart and make me uncomfortable.
- you'd know I truly, love people. Massively. With my whole heart. Sometimes I realize I'm crying and then I'm not sure what happened. It can be simple things, like Rise and Shine assemblies or commercials. Yep. I'm that lady.
- you'd know I wish I were the BEST one at everything.
- you'd know I'm the biggest drama queen in real life. Quite a bunch of unnecessary, theatrical flair going on.
- you'd know I kinda sorta think babies are gross and they scare the crap out of me but I still really want one.
- you'd know I got glasses in 5th grade and feel really weird when I don't wear them.
- you'd know I hit curbs. Often. A lot. Whoops.
Get your fashion on