This summer has been the summer of my Native American Hippie side. Seriously... blame it on my long hair...blame it on summer...blame it on the moccasins. I've been feeling a hippie vibe all summer and since I'm Cherokee and Oklahoman, I'm allowed to do that.
Headband: somewhere in the mall but probably an easy DIY
Earrings: The Purple Penguin in Bristow
T Shirt: Dwelling Spaces OKC
Moccasins : Gifted
Bracelet: Anniversary present from Husband
I am Never Ever Ever
- Going to be a non-cluttery person. After many attempts and many overwhelmed moments, I think I need to embrace the clutter. I'm annoyed with this revelation.
- (probably) going to be okay with the above revelation.
- going to stop laughing when my husband "points" foot. For some reason it makes me laugh every time. I'm 5 years old.
- going to stop procrastinating. After 30 years on Earth, I still haven't learned my lesson.
- going to understand why Avril Lavigne stayed at 16. I feel like I've grown up. C'mon friend, join me in adulthood?
- going to be able to keep from shakin' it when "Baby Got Back" or "The Thong Song" come on and while we're talking about booty.... this song either: