Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Little Pretties

Just for kicks and grins I went to an antique market and I found a couple little pretties.

When I first saw this lamp... I couldn't believe the $5 price tag. I fell in love with it and I've already set that little cutie up in our kitchen. So cute!
Photobucket

These flower bowls are so dainty and pretty. I got them both for less than $3! I initially thought about putting rings in them but right now they're on a set of drawers in the living room. Perhaps we'll put our keys in there. They're just so pretty!
flower 2

Every day is your runway...so get your fashion on. 
Express yourself in thrifty finds!
<3 Jana Faith <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.