Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions #2


Funny picture of the week: My stinkin' adorable nephew and I were playing with the camera. I'm mid-silly noise in this picture and he's humoring me quite nicely. :o)

 Photobucket

1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I love shopping & I like to pretend I know what would look right on people. I'd love to have a personal shopper type business. Truth is, I'm probably in the wrong area of the country for that to be a success.


2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Let's be honest. If you've known me very long, I'm a cranky girl in the mornings. I'm embracing the grumpy.

3. What's the very first memory you have?
This is tricky. I can remember standing on my bed, looking in a mirror cutting my bangs when I was 3ish. I remember thinking, "Ooooh, I hope momma doesn't walk in here. I'm cutting my bangs." I can remember the jittery, nervous feeling. That was not my last time to cut my hair myself....

4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
I'm a wienie. If we're going...I'm going to make sure people know about Jesus and then allow myself to die. I know where I'm going.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
The kind where I get to eat. Kidding! I probably like dinner the best because that's the time I get to eat with friends. I'm not really a breakfast-y kind of person....so probably dinner. Truly, if there's food involved, I'm generally a happy camper.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
I remember the few times I've done an assessment to find out, I usually get audio-visual. College professors always said I'm the kind of student teachers wish they had because I'm "cut out for school". I have to make myself be a hands-on learner though because if not, my classroom tends to be more boring. I struggle with hands-on learning because it's not my natural bent.


7. What is your favorite joke?
lol - - - the MOST corny, first-grade appropriate ones make me laugh. 
"So, there's these two sausages sitting in a frying pan. They're just laying in there, wipin' sweat off and one looks up and says, "Man it's sure hot in here!" The other sausage looks up and says, "AAAAAAAH! A talking sausage!" - - - makes me laugh every time. Probably because I think I'm hilarious! 





I'm linked up with Gentri Lee - go check her out! Her blog is lots of fun!
Photobucket





Get your fashion on!
<3 Jana Faith <3

5 comments:

Alyx said...

Haha, I always heard the sausage joke with muffins. Funny either way, though! Corny jokes are the best!

Elle said...

Your nephew is ADORABLE! A personal shopper sounds like an amazing job!

Sarah said...

Corny jokes are the best!!

Becca said...

#3 made me smile! That is funny. I took a shaver to my lip when I was probably that age. Obviously I thought little girls had facial hair like older men, I don't know. ;)
I like your answer on #4. Amen! :)

Jana Faith said...

It's funny how looking back at myself as a child I think, "Aw, what a cute kid" and it's easy to be removed from those funny anecdotes of hair cutting (whether it's on your face or on your scalp...) And Thank You!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.