Monday, November 12, 2012

What Have You Pinned for Me Lately?

I, like the rest of the world, am addicted to Pinterest. If you're not following me yet, I'm not sure what the hold up is... check out some of the beautiful things I've pinned lately!



Truth.

Source: statigr.am via Jana on Pinterest


My husband is beautiful people. This. Just this. And Jesus.


This dress is so stinkin' cute and such an updated, retro look. LOVE IT! Put some Vintage Victory Rolls in and call it good!



Keeeteeeez!!!

Source: google.fi via Jana on Pinterest


I kinda think I need some moccasins this year...
Source: freepeople.com via Jana on Pinterest


Do you believe me NOW?! I pin great stuff! So, follow along my friendles!

And get your fashion on!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what if I do thrift because I am poor? Or am I just cheap? Is that okay too....love the quote about being saved by the way :) Beautifu!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.