Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stuff that's okay...

Linking up with Neelykins for It's Okay Thursday.

These things are all more than okay with me: 
  • That I've felt completely blog-ily uninspired lately.
  • I came home and ate a Kit-Kat and I want another fiftyhundred to go down my gullet.
  • I've already had two Dr. Peppers today.
  • I didn't think of my Halloween costume until the night before Halloween. 
 Tinkerbell =/= Angel 
 Translation: Tinkerbell does NOT equal an Angel

  • It's okay that I wore this to school on Halloween
  •  It's okay to be uncertain about how "writing" is a spiritual gift, but hope I can find a way to use it anyway.
  • It's okay to have second thoughts/ jitters about Blissdom. 
  • It's okay to be exhausted after a day of teaching 20 beautiful children.
  • It's okay to be annoyed that someone wants you to decorate with spider webs AFTER Halloween is over. Give me a BREAK!
  •   That I wore this completely thrifted outfit to school today:
 Hoopah!

Chambray Shirt - $3.99
Plaid Skirt - $3.99
Thrifted Vintage Shoes - $3.98
Belt- $.99
Garage Saled Bracelet - $1.00 

Posing like I have to go to the bathroom: Priceless

Realizing there is a trashy plastic bag in your photo shoot - even priceless-er-er 



  •  It's okay to be crazy-in-love with my husband even when some people are bitter. 
  • It's okay to think my iPhone 4 is the greatest thing ever!
  • It's okay to laugh at Hurricane Sandy's tweets. (She was hilarious...you really missed out if you didn't read her stuff.) And on a serious note: my sympathies go out to all my blog friends and people affected by the storm.
  • And lastly, it's okay that I used to be pretty crazy about politics but this years' election makes me want to crawl under a ROCK til it's over.  Eep. So not like me.

 
Its Ok Thursdays

Get your fashion on...
Photobucket

8 comments:

Lauren Sebestyen said...

Lovin the thrifted outfit! Looks great!
xoxo
Lauren

Jess said...

This link up is a great idea. I love how cute you are in your outfit photos!I also need to start thrifting where you're thrifting! Those pieces are wonderful.

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

Ahh did I miss an announcement?!?!? Are you going to Blissdom?!?! Are we about to become IRL friends?!?!

kateprs said...

Your pictures are so fun! I can't help but smile! Love the outfit too!

Kate @ A Journey in Style

Becca Acker said...

That is a CUTE thrifted outfit! So so cute!

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello!
After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
"International Directory Blogspot" It's 159 Countries and 5920 Websites !
Missing yours join us
If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
Thank you for your understanding.
Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Jana Faith said...

Thanks, Becca. I really liked it, too.

Jana Faith said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.