Linking up with Neelykins for It's Okay Thursday.
These things are all more than okay with me:
- That I've felt completely blog-ily uninspired lately.
- I came home and ate a Kit-Kat and I want another fiftyhundred to go down my gullet.
- I've already had two Dr. Peppers today.
- I didn't think of my Halloween costume until the night before Halloween.
Tinkerbell =/= Angel
Translation: Tinkerbell does NOT equal an Angel
- It's okay that I wore this to school on Halloween
- It's okay to be uncertain about how "writing" is a spiritual gift, but hope I can find a way to use it anyway.
- It's okay to have second thoughts/ jitters about Blissdom.
- It's okay to be exhausted after a day of teaching 20 beautiful children.
- It's okay to be annoyed that someone wants you to decorate with spider webs AFTER Halloween is over. Give me a BREAK!
- That I wore this completely thrifted outfit to school today:
Chambray Shirt - $3.99
Plaid Skirt - $3.99
Thrifted Vintage Shoes - $3.98
Garage Saled Bracelet - $1.00
Posing like I have to go to the bathroom: Priceless
Realizing there is a trashy plastic bag in your photo shoot - even priceless-er-er
- It's okay to be crazy-in-love with my husband even when some people are bitter.
- It's okay to think my iPhone 4 is the greatest thing ever!
- It's okay to laugh at Hurricane Sandy's tweets. (She was hilarious...you really missed out if you didn't read her stuff.) And on a serious note: my sympathies go out to all my blog friends and people affected by the storm.
- And lastly, it's okay that I used to be pretty crazy about politics but this years' election makes me want to crawl under a ROCK til it's over. Eep. So not like me.
Get your fashion on...