Not so much reoccuring dreams but reoccuring locations. My favorite dreams always have vintage clothes or shopping. There's a certain shopping mall I've dreamt about since I was about 12. It's always a bummer to wake from those dreams.
When I'm really stressed out there's a certain person from my past who shows up. Hate those dreams. If that person shows up in my dreams I know I'm super stressed.
2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
Halloweeeeeeeeeeen! Dressing up! Layering my clothing. Those simple things.
3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
I HAVE to cut my own food. At least I could wear shoes without tying laces. If I couldn't cut my own food I'd resort to cavewoman tactics to eat. That's not ladylike.
4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
So long as could spend some time outside- I wouldn't care if my house had no windows. I need that vitamin D. Let's go with a house with no windows.
5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
I'd rather walk on my toes. Walking on your heels is so much harder to do. Plus - growing up a dancer - toes makes so much more sense.
6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
Wow- it's hard to choose- I sure like taste because I love to eat. I love smell because I have strong memories associated with smells. My FAVORITE is sight though. I like to see all the pretty things there are to see. I enjoy clothing. I enjoy colors. I enjoy people watching. Yep. Gotta go with sight.
7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
I asked hubbalicious if I had a favorite quote and he says the only one he's heard my say is, "Nobody puts baby in the corner." Which is weird because I don't really like Dirty Dancing that much. I like to pretend I'm gonna be "thirty, flirty, & thriving" like in 13 Going on 30. Truth be told, I don't quote movies often. How about something from Clueless: "As if"
Get your fashion on