I started this blog as a "fashion blog".... and fashionable ladies everywhere are dying to know some trends that are coming up.... Here ya' have it! (Truth be told - my niece said she wanted to visit my blog for some Fall fashion tips.... here I was all unprepared and not knowing..... so now I share with thee.)
1. Mulberry lip colors
There are lots of places you can get your hands on this color - Revlon, L'Oreal, Elizabeth Arden, etc. I hear it's typically flattering for most people with the exception of folks with small lips. I hear it makes them look smaller.
2. Loafers - studded, suede, velveteen, printed, all of the above...
These are from Target and you can go buy your own for $24.99 here.
Available at Target for $19.99. I know how all the frugalista fashionistas love Target!
3. This spring everyone was crazy for colored denim! You're old favorites are back in darker shades.
4. Navy Blue is the new neutral.
Whodda thunk it?! Also noteworthy- navy blue and black CAN be done together.
(Hey Heather... this is for you!)
5. You CAN wear white after Labor Day - so long as it's Winter White!
6. Printed pants carried over from summer. When cooler weather hits, them with heels and a contrasting print and you're set for work.
As always - our old familiar favorites- scarves, boots, leggings, and cardigans - make the cut this year. So..... do you feel prepared and ultra trendy? I know I sure do! (much facetiousness I doth extend unto you....) But seriously... I know I'm going to be rocking the navy blue as a neutral and hopefully some loafersl. What trends are you ready/excited to try???
Get your fashion on....