Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day Tripper - Sunday Social

Linking up with Neely and Ashley -Hey, ladies!



Sunday Social



Best Trip You've Ever Been On
I'm going to say our roadtrip honeymoon to Nashville. We took our time, sight saw along the way, and made memories. We stayed where we wanted and bought things we wouldn't normally buy. Laughed. Listened to music. Talked. Enjoyed one another's company and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Best Idea for a Girls Weekend Trip
Funny how life works. I went to a bed and breakfast with my former best friend and we had so much fun together. Even though we're no longer friends, I still remember that trip fondly.

Also, nothing like driving a few hours to see a friend who lives in another state. Slumber party!

Best Idea for a Couples Trip
With each other...anywhere. Neither my husband nor I are beachy,watery folk. We tend to prefer dry land. Any time there's good music... a road trip is fun! One of the things I look forward to doing with my husband is staying in a bed and breakfast. I really enjoy his company and spending quality time with that guy.


1st Anniversary


Best Vacation on the Cheap
Something touristy in your own state is always a hoot. Seems hokey, but it's not too expensive but you still get to "get away" from home. For our anniversary this year we went to a town about two hours away. We stayed the night in the town, then got up the next morning and went antique-ing like an old married couple. We didn't spend much but since we both appreciate vintage it was awesome!



Photobucket


Place You Most Want to Visit

I'd love to visit England. The United Kingdom. The Queen's land. My husband is obsessed with all things British. Accents, Monty Python, Dr. Who, The Beatles, even the cut of mens' suits. Plus, I don't mind the Union Jack motif.

Vacation/Travel 
Necessities
For the plane -- Motion sickness and anti-anxiety meds as well as comfortable clothing
For the Hotel -- Your own pillow and maybe snacks if you're a munchy type person
On a Road Trip -- Snacks, drinks, and an ipod full of great music!


Every day is your runway, folks. So....
Get your fashion on 
Jana Faith

8 comments:

Victoria said...

anything british makes me smile too :)

cute blog!

happy sunday!

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

Your descriptions of your honeymoon and anniversary trips sound absolutely heavenly! I feel relaxed and happy just thinking about it! Also - a husband who appreciates vintage and will go antiquing? KEEPER! :)

Veronica and Daniel said...

Ever since watching Downton Abbey I have been wanting to visit England SOOO bad! I could just sit and listen to their accent all day ;) Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

I had a trip like that with my ex best friend too :(

come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a wonderful day!

jessica said...

I agree, couple's road trips! How exciting. it's a constant adventure!

Happy Sunday!
Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Stacie said...

Stopping by from Sunday Social. Love your answers! Stacie xo

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the Sunday linkup! I loove that you added motion sickness/anxiety meds for the plane because I NEED THOSE TOO! I studied abroad in England & it was amazing! Definitely a place that you need to visit sometime!

Anonymous said...

hahhaha sorry that the song is in ure head lol anyway super cute post...I created a facebook page follow me there just search islandchic77

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.