Saturday, July 7, 2012

Independence Day

Most people are grillers - burgers & hot dogs - not my family. Mom made amazingly delicious burritos and a beautiful salad.

 Photobucket


 Photobucket


Then we chit chatted the afternoon away before we headed to my husband's family.

My sweet nephew - love this face!

Photobucket

My husband generally makes a non-photo face. Love that guy.

Photobucket


festive DIY shorts 

044

 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32


“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses." Acts 13:38-39


Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:13-14



Happy Independence Day! So thankful I'm free.

Photobucket


Get your fashion on 
<3 Jana Faith <3


1 comments:

Angie said...

That salad looks delicious!
Your nephew is adorable :)
Sounds like a perfect 4th!!!!

New follower..love your blog :)

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.