Sunday, July 22, 2012

Whatchu got in that bag?

Seriously, this song is what I think of when I think, "what you got in that bag?" I know it's not a completely 'savory' song but I graduated in 2001 - can ya blame me? ;o)




Sunday Social

Favorite handbag you've ever owned
Honestly, it's a toss up between my clock purse and a pink purse I had back in high school. I carried that pink purse until it fell apart. It was hot pink and I unfortunately have no pictures of it.   


Lucky for you... I DO have a picture of the clock purse!
021-5

Dream handbag you lust over
???? Beats the crap outta me. I like buying weird quirky stuff at thrift stores, especially since I tend to be pretty hard on them. I guess if I were going to have to pick a high end something, I'd like to have a Coach purse that would match a lot of things, probably black.


 
Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
 -Wallet
-Cell phone
-Chapstick
-Camera

What's in your purse(with pictures)

  Photobucket
1) Check book - personalized with a Hello Kitty sticker
2) Post-it notes - A note from Jana
3) Chapstick/lipstick pouch - I'm a Bonne Bell girl
4) Bath & Body Sweet Pea shimmer lotion
5) My overstuffed with receipts wallet
6) Tissues for an allergy sufferer
7) 4 quarters, Teacher id with my maiden name, and a purple pen

Get your fashion on!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love that clock purse! It's just such a fun piece. And one that people are going to notice.

Vel Ardox said...

oh my gosh, I love that clock purse! if I carried a purse...that would be the purse I'd want! Just popping in from Sunday Social! Cheers! www.velardox.com

Christina S said...

that clock purse is so fun!!
Found you from social sunday!
very cute blog!
Now following :)

xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Your clock purse is so fun! Thanks for linking up!

Sapir said...

I love that clock purse! My dad actually collects clocks, so that would fit in quite nicely in our house :P
I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
Best,
Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who hoards receipts. It's beyond ridiculous the amount of receipts I have in my bag at any one time. I usually collect them for about 6 months, then get annoyed, and throw out about half of them. But not before I sort them and put some into boxes to save (for possible returns... and... um... sentimental reasons - like receipts from our honeymoon, date nights, etc.). Geez I sound like a looney...

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

PS - that's hilarious about the Ludacris song - LOVE IT!

Nicholl Vincent said...

loveee the clock purse! haha

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great week!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.