Sunday, July 22, 2012

Whatchu got in that bag?

Seriously, this song is what I think of when I think, "what you got in that bag?" I know it's not a completely 'savory' song but I graduated in 2001 - can ya blame me? ;o)




Sunday Social

Favorite handbag you've ever owned
Honestly, it's a toss up between my clock purse and a pink purse I had back in high school. I carried that pink purse until it fell apart. It was hot pink and I unfortunately have no pictures of it.   


Lucky for you... I DO have a picture of the clock purse!
021-5

Dream handbag you lust over
???? Beats the crap outta me. I like buying weird quirky stuff at thrift stores, especially since I tend to be pretty hard on them. I guess if I were going to have to pick a high end something, I'd like to have a Coach purse that would match a lot of things, probably black.


 
Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
 -Wallet
-Cell phone
-Chapstick
-Camera

What's in your purse(with pictures)

  Photobucket
1) Check book - personalized with a Hello Kitty sticker
2) Post-it notes - A note from Jana
3) Chapstick/lipstick pouch - I'm a Bonne Bell girl
4) Bath & Body Sweet Pea shimmer lotion
5) My overstuffed with receipts wallet
6) Tissues for an allergy sufferer
7) 4 quarters, Teacher id with my maiden name, and a purple pen

Get your fashion on!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love that clock purse! It's just such a fun piece. And one that people are going to notice.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, I love that clock purse! if I carried a purse...that would be the purse I'd want! Just popping in from Sunday Social! Cheers! www.velardox.com

Unknown said...

that clock purse is so fun!!
Found you from social sunday!
very cute blog!
Now following :)

xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Your clock purse is so fun! Thanks for linking up!

Sapir @ The Sapphire Queen said...

I love that clock purse! My dad actually collects clocks, so that would fit in quite nicely in our house :P
I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
Best,
Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who hoards receipts. It's beyond ridiculous the amount of receipts I have in my bag at any one time. I usually collect them for about 6 months, then get annoyed, and throw out about half of them. But not before I sort them and put some into boxes to save (for possible returns... and... um... sentimental reasons - like receipts from our honeymoon, date nights, etc.). Geez I sound like a looney...

Heather @ Cookies For Breakfast said...

PS - that's hilarious about the Ludacris song - LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

loveee the clock purse! haha

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great week!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.