Friday, July 13, 2012

HTML Code

I swear, it makes me want to spit! I've learned more this summer about using html code than I even knew was possible. Just about every time I've gone to post, there's been something wrong with the photo size, there's been something wrong with the layout, there's been something wrong with size, etc. My sweet husband hears me huffing and puffing in the other room. He always checks on me but it's usually no big deal but I just get so frustrated! Thankfully, there are incredible tutorials to teach you anything you want to know!

A special thanks goes to Just For Daisy for her amazing Blog Button with a Grab Box tutorial. If you didn't notice, I now have a blog button with a grab box.


Every Day is Your Runway





Feel free to share!

Get your fashion on!
<3 Jana Faith <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.