Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My diary screaming out loud

I keep meaning to take a picture. Mental note to self - "Take a picture on the first day of school with teacher next door." Whoopsies! Didn't happen. For now...this old photo will have to do.

Old School Love
005-5


New School love is the man behind the camera ...
Exhaustion
I keep noticing the fancy jewelry I'm wearing with my too small garage sale tshirt. Gotta love it.


 Tales of a first grade teacher - Day 2: caught a cricket in a cup and let it go outside because my kids were distracted and worried I would kill it. Bravery comes at the strangest times.... This from the same girl who trapped a cricket under a cup when she first moved out.

"Teacher - you're pretty."
"I like your earrings."

It's the second day of school. My nose is runny. I can't breathe out my nose. My throat itches. Yep - - - school's back in session. 



I love first graders. They all want to hold my hand. When I said I am 29 they said, "Whoa - you're older than my mom!!!" Awesome. I'm a dinosaur at 29. lol 



A kid we'll call Poobah - well, his lunchbox was accidentally picked up by a kindergartener. Needless to say, the afternoon was sprinkled with, "When are we gonna get my lunch box? Where is my lunchbox? Who has my lunchbox? Can we go outside now? I need to have my lunchbox!" After the 12th time, it became funny and I could no longer contain the laughter. Poobah also hit a pushed another student today. When asked why, "Because she did it first and my momma told me to hit them back." Lovely. People, help a sister (aka a teacher) out and don't teach your kids to "do it back". They end up being the ones in trouble.

My outfit was weird today because I went with the comfortable shoes. They matched nothing Who cares?! My feet are tired.

Get your fashion on. I'll get around to a picture later...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie said...

Never a dull moment with kids!
Sorry, I am one of those bad momma's who teach "do it back too"
I'm holding my head in shame now!!!

Trisha said...

Hope you have a wonderful year!!

~Trisha

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.