I need a sense of blog "normalcy". Since this is my blog. I get to do the things I like here. Clothes. Teaching. Husband. Hello Kitty. Pink. Chicken - oh wait, I started just naming stuff I like. Anyway, back to the seven questions......
I'm supposed to start with a funny picture.
Hello. My name is Jana. I'm a drama queen. I'm also a teacher and this is what I look like when I've been grading papers too long.
My outfits are pretty bold... and as far a personalities go - I'm probably bold. I think I'm memorable.
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
Well. I'm screwed. If I have to survive in the wild, my best bet is probably gonna be a pocket knife, but I'm still in deep doo doo. Fo' sho. This girl does not "rough it".
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
Is there an answer for this?
30 - 2 cows
7 - ate chickens?
What? I don't understand. these kind of questions frustrate me. Gentriiiiiii! I shake my fist at you.
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Small acts of kindness. Isn't that kind of what teaching is about? Small good things over a long period of time? Perhaps it's not as "epic" or "memorable" publicly, but it's super important to be nice. Whoa. Our in-service training this year was about starting a Chain Reaction of Kindness. Check it out...Rachel's Challenge
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
7. Do you pop your knuckles?
yes... and I've been informed after a year of being married no less, that I pop my knuckles in my sleep. Yep. I'm weird.
Linky Blinky with Gentri Lee!