Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's Okay Thursdays

Linking up with Neely and Amber for "It's okay Thursdays".

 
Its Ok Thursdays

It's okay...

 
- to disagree with your friends.

-
to still need my mommy sometimes.
Photobucket

- to be annoyed with my allergies. Daily. More like hourly.

- have a "sad girl day" every once an a while. No point of origin or explanations available.
 

- wish my nose were pierced even though I'll probably never do it. 

-  dream about blogging and thrifting.

- not have a fancy camera.

- long for an inside pet.  Yearn for an inside pet. Covet the cuddles of a little tiny puppy. Even if I'm not actually ready for one yet. The training. The feeding. The chewing. The peeing.
Reminds me of my doggy I had growing up... I sure miss Nikki.
Source: via Jana on Pinterest

Get your fashion on 

 Photobucket

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I feel you on the longing for a pet thing. I want a puppy so badly. For at least a year I've been desperate for one. It looks like my dream may come true this February but first we have to move into an apartment/house that will allow us to have one. For now, I'll keep petting all the dogs I find walking down the street.

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired of my allergies too - I just want it to go away forever!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.