Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not gone or forgotten....

Much like everyone else in the world - it's back to school time for me. And.... I'm the teacher!



So if you notice a drastic difference in the frequency of my posting for a while.... please don't leave!!! I'm coming back to my bloggy family. It's just that I need to figure out how to balance teaching and blogging. Plus, there are MAJOR changes in my teaching world this year. Okay,.... really, everyone's teaching world. New teacher evaluation formats (TLE - Teacher and Leader Effectiveness) and new national standards.  


A sweet letter from one of my former students, who is now in third grade. 
 002-12

Get your fashion on

Photobucket

3 comments:

Becca said...

I hope the school year goes well for you! I'm sure your students love having you as their teacher. :)

momto8 said...

good luck!! hope your classes are full of enthusiastic students!!

Imogen said...

Good luck with back to school. I hope you have the best students ever!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.